Ultimate Rotator helps you to create rotating images and sliding contents. It has some widgets and shortcodes to display rotator items. You can integrate the rotator in your sidebar, post, page or anywhere else in your template.
- The slide content uses jQuery ScrollTo & SerialScroll. It is very small & flexible library. Thus, it loads quickly.
- The fade effect library is done by using jQuery Cycle with some options.
- Rotator items can be images, videos or other html contents
- Support vertical and horizontal slide contents
- Support multiple items per cycle of the slide
- Support multiple rotators in one page.
- Control the dimension of the slide
- Built-in widgets & shortcodes for display
- Control the slide timeout, speed and more
- Support description for each slide item
- Widgets support image titles
- Upload Ultimate Rotator to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu item in the WordPress Dashboard.
- Once the plugin is activated, add your rotator items and use widgets or shortcodes to display.
Here is how to use with shortcodes
Download is available at WordPress Plugin Directory.